8 Relationship Red Flags To Never Avoid and 4 Ways To Investigate Further
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Anywhere we go, red flags are signs that we should always look out for. It can mean your safety is compromised. It can mean you are exposed to danger. Now, when it comes to relationships, it can also mean that you are with the wrong person, or worse, you are the wrong person in your current relationship.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty narrates to us the noticeable signs that can tell us that the person we are building a future with may not be the one.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:19 Red flags that you shouldn’t ignore
- 05:35 Sign #1: When someone wants to fall in love too fast
- 12:34 Sign #2: When you don’t take the time to investigate
- 13:19 Sign #3: When someone talks about their past relationships negatively and blame their partner
- 17:26 Sign #4: They are without because they don’t like to be alone
- 18:13 Sign #5: They are not great with managing conflict
- 21:06 Sign #6: When someone is being touchy without your permission
- 22:29 Sign #7: They make you feel bad for people being attracted to you
- 26:24 Sign #8: When someone distorts reality to suit their narrative
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!