3 Reasons You Are Stuck in Your Comfort Zone and 4 Steps to Break Out
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Having a space where you feel comfortable to work on your tasks and be productive in your goals, and a safe space for you to be yourself is something we all want for ourselves. But this comfort zone doesn’t offer much room for growth and that is because the repetitive tasks that we do daily to remain productive doesn’t lead to new discoveries, challenges, and creativity. It’s just repetitive and nothing new happens. Growth becomes stagnant.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty shares with us what keeps us in our comfort zones and what can we do to reinvent ourselves, create new paths, and open new possibilities for personal growth.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:43 How hard can it be to get out of your comfort zone?
- 03:20 Let’s talk about being anxiety neutral
- 07:39 Using a limited set of behaviors to deliver a steady level of performance
- 14:27 The four types of risk takers
- 17:07 Two ways to get out of your comfort zone
- 21:46 The five stages of growth
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!