3 Personality Types In Relationships and How To Create A Powerful Connection With Someone
Who do you identify as in your relationship? Are you often in the “I need to fix this” mode? Or do you prefer to be taken care of or to be told what to do most of the time? Perhaps, you are more of a supporting pillar to your partner, always there to offer help in any way possible.
Our actions and reactions to situations and instances may differ on who you are with, but our personality will always be the same. And this trait that we have might help us work out our relationships or break them because of differences.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty discusses the three personality types that are common in most relationships and what it means for you and your partner.
Sama Tea is now available! Go to http://samatea.com/onpurpose to order a box of Sama now and get access to our free live monthly tea parties, be the first to try out new tea flavors and receive a free exclusive download that shows my personal routine and rituals.
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:29 The three role type we play in a relationship
- 05:56 Personality #1: The Fixer
- 06:43 Personality #2: The Fragile
- 07:42 Personality #3: The Partner
- 08:56 How will you know that you’re a fixer?
- 14:32 Detach from your fixer tendencies
- 16:15 Are you the fragile type?
- 20:13 Here’s how to get out of the fragile mentality
- 22:44 Or are you the partner/supporter type?
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!