584: Anderson Cooper | The Rise and Fall of an American Dynasty
Anderson Cooper (@andersoncooper) is a broadcast journalist, political commentator, 18-time Emmy Award winner, and author of Vanderbilt: The Rise and Fall of an American Dynasty.What We Discuss with Anderson Cooper:
- How Anderson got his start in broadcast journalism without relying on his famous, wealthy family connections.
- Why experiencing the loss of a parent early in life drew Anderson toward learning how to survive in extreme circumstances and report in places torn by conflict.
- What growing up scrutinized by media in the wake of family tragedy taught Anderson about being an empathetic journalist from the other side of the lens.
- How Anderson harnesses his self-described innate awkwardness for establishing rapport with people who have already been interviewed from every angle (like Eminem).
- What a real journalist is prepared to do during a breaking news segment when the teleprompter goes dark.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/584Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!