Tony Robbins ON: Breaking Negative Thinking & Unlock the Unlimited Potential of Your Mind
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Jay Shetty sits down with Tony Robbins to talk about what it truly means to take care of yourself and your body. Often, when we’re young and full of energy, we become fearless, we become risk-takers, we become someone who can do anything and can be anything. But going down this path, without paying attention to our health and what our body needs to stay in shape, our body ages rapidly, we get sick, we become weak.
Tony Robbins is an entrepreneur, #1 NY Times bestselling author, philanthropist, and the nation’s #1 life & business strategist. He has empowered more than 50 million people from 100 countries around the world through his audio programs, educational videos, and live seminars. For more than four and a half decades, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor, and transformational power of Tony’s business and personal development events.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:30 Being 31 years old and was diagnosed with a brain tumor
- 11:03 Why do we wait to experience pain before we decide to change?
- 16:42 The different genes that work magic in our body
- 26:27 Tools and exercises to help build more energy
- 33:32 What is the greatest human mindset and skill?
- 40:58 Three decisions we make in our life
- 48:55 Your focus is controlled by your values and belief systems
- 55:36 The mindset that should keep nurturing
- 01:02:01 What do you look for in a friend?
- 01:04:00 Latest breakthroughs in medical science
- 01:18:41 Tony on Final Five