8 Ways to Improve Your Circle & Accelerate Your Impact in the World
The people worth keeping in our life are those that see our potential and encourage us to work on them to achieve success at work, in our career, in relationships, and in life. Let the values they stand by influence us positively and allow the valuable life experience and knowledge they share to give us a better life perspective.
This week, we listen to Steven Bartlett of The Diary Of A CEO interview Jay Shetty about his childhood, professional career, monkhood, and the life of purpose he is leading as he chats with successful people in pursuit of success, wellbeing, mental health, and love.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:04 Formative things from the early years
- 08:05 3 Steps to self-awareness
- 12:23 I talk aloud to myself a lot
- 16:23 Loneliness and solitude are completely different
- 21:14 The importance of surrounding yourself with people of good value
- 30:58 Are you a remarkable quitter?
- 36:25 It’s always about the middle path
- 43:18 3 effective formats to meditate
- 49:20 How to incorporate meditation in your life
- 54:05 Fear can be healthy or unhealthy based on how we use it
- 01:00:47 We aren’t perfect
- 01:13:38 What does it take to impact someone’s life?
- 01:16:48 Simple fundamentals to live a happy life
- 01:24:03 The partnership with Calm
- 01:29:40 The people who see your potential
- 01:42:53 The definition of true success
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!