5 Reasons We Break Up & 6 Ways You Know If You're Ready to Date Again
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Coming from a bad, toxic, or traumatic relationship would often make us edgy. We build up walls to block the wrong people from ever coming into our lives and putting us through difficult moments and heartbreaking experiences. We lose confidence in others because of our past relationships and in doing so, we may never be ready to open up again for a new relationship.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty shares with us the signs that will tell us when we are ready to love again and when it's okay to entrust our feelings to someone new.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:37 How to know if you're ready to date again
- 04:13 Reasons why couples break up
- 08:40 Principle #1: Have you learned the lesson from the last relationship?
- 14:19 Principle #2: When you’re now able to talk about it
- 15:39 Principle #3: You're ready to take every step for what it truly is
- 17:27 Principle #4: Make sure what to avoid and what to be aware of
- 20:05 Principle #5: This time, you have to set boundaries
- 24:01 Principle #6: Try it out
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!