10 Types of People You Will Meet in Your Life & How to Deal with Each of Them
On Purpose has been nominated for x2 Webby awards this year! It only takes 30 seconds to vote so please VOTE NOW through the links below:
BEST HEALTH & WELLNESS PODCAST
Throughout our lives, we will meet different types of people with different personalities, backgrounds, and journeys. Some, we may connect with easily. Some, we may find hard to be with. If these encounters with people who get to be part of your life, whether positively or negatively, are inevitable, we may as well learn how to deal with them.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty shares the varying types of people we get to interact with and how we can navigate through difficult situations with them and around them.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:45 We assume that people think like us
- 06:33 Type #1: The Overachiever, the Productive one
- 11:58 Type #2: The Carefree or the Time-Waster
- 17:39 Type #3: The undercover Envious or Jealous one
- 20:20 Type #4: The Supporter for no reason
- 22:26 Type #5: The Needy one
- 24:50 Type #6: The Tough one
- 26:45 Type #7: The Self-Centered one
- 28:38 Type #8: The Generous one
- 29:46 Type #9: The Playful one
- 30:40 Type #10: The Parental one
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!