The unsettled debate over masking in hospitals
The COVID-19 public health emergency is officially over, but masking in health care settings like hospitals is still a topic of debate.
- Plus, how the IRS could soon disrupt the tax preparation industry.
- And, China sentences a U.S. citizen to life in prison for espionage.
Guests: Axios' Tina Reed and Han Chen; and The Washington Post's Jacob Bogage.
Credits: Axios Today is produced by Niala Boodhoo, Alexandra Botti, Fonda Mwangi, Robin Linn, Lydia McMullen-Laird and Alex Sugiura. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- Industry debates continued masking in health care settings
- IRS tests free e-filing system that could compete with tax prep giants
- China sentences elderly U.S. citizen to life in prison on spying charges
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices