The Supreme Court takes on abortion pills
It’s another pivotal week for the U.S. Supreme Court when it comes to abortion access. A ruling by the Supreme Court on Friday has temporarily blocked lower court rulings restricting the abortion pill, mifepristone.
- Plus, where the highest unemployment rates in the country are.
- And, violence in Sudan as two rival military factions fight for control.
- Also, exactly how fast the world’s fastest marathon runner actually is.
Guests: Axios' Oriana González and Alex Fitzpatrick.
Credits: Axios Today is produced by Niala Boodhoo, Fonda Mwangi and Alex Sugiura. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at email@example.com. You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- Supreme Court blocks lower court rulings restricting abortion pills
- Dozens dead in Sudan as fighting between military and rival militia intensifies
- The cities with the highest — and lowest — unemployment levels
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices