The era of over-the-top weddings is upon us
It's wedding season and small pandemic weddings are in the rear-view mirror, replaced by splashy, pricey affairs.
- Plus, the Senate passes the debt limit bill. What does the deal say about future fights in Washington?
- And, do you get support from your employer when it comes to menopause?
Guests: Axios' Hans Nichols and Erica Pandey.
Credits: Axios Today is produced by Niala Boodhoo, Alexandra Botti, Fonda Mwangi and Alex Sugiura. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- After debt ceiling vote, McCarthy takes a victory lap
- The era of over-the-top weddings
- The menopause gap at work
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices