Corporate America’s commitment to Pride is under new scrutiny
Pride month is here and chances are if you are out shopping you will see Pride decorated clothing, food, home decor and more. This, of course, is not new. But, these corporate Pride tie-ins are under more scrutiny.
- Plus, using Apple AirTags to track car thieves.
- And, what makes this NBA finals matchup so special.
Guests: Axios' Nathan Bomey, Russell Contreras and Jeff Tracy.
Credits: Axios Today is produced by Niala Boodhoo, Alexandra Botti, Fonda Mwangi, Lydia McMullen-Laird, Robin Linn and Alex Sugiura. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- Corporate America's commitment to Pride Month under scrutiny
- AirTags track car thieves — but you don't have to
- Heat, Panthers can make history with title wins
- House passes bill to raise debt ceiling into 2025
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices