ChatGPT head asks Congress to regulate AI
The CEO of OpenAi, which is the company that makes ChatGPT, testified before the Senate Judiciary committee on Tuesday. CEO Sam Altman asked the committee about oversight for generative AI.
- Plus, a new report says abortion bans lead to life-threatening complications.
- And, the latest in the debt ceiling negotiations.
Guests: Axios' Ashley Gold, Oriana González and Hans Nichols.
Credits: Axios Today is produced by Niala Boodhoo, Alexandra Botti, Fonda Mwangi, Lydia McMullen-Laird and Alex Sugiura. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at email@example.com. You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- OpenAI CEO in "historic" move calls for regulation before Congress
- Report: Abortion bans led to life-threatening health complications
- Biden shortening overseas trip ahead of debt ceiling deadline
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices